Buying a new air conditioning system is a big decision. There are many things to consider during the purchasing process. Our expert knowledge will help you make the right choice. Once you have the right A/C system, you'll enjoy a more comfortable home, lower electric bills, and confidence that you made the right decision.
- AC Planned Maintenance
- AC Service & Repair
- AC System Replacement
- AC Energy Saving
- AC Promotions
- AC WiFi Control
- AC Air Quality
- Duct Cleaning/Mold Sanitizing
- Mold Assessment
- Emergency Services
AC Planned Maintenance
Regular preventative maintenance on your air conditioning system(s) is as important as changing the oil and rotating the tires on your vehicle. Maintenance will keep your air conditioner(s) functioning at full capacity, extend the life expectancy and assure it will operate at peak efficiency. Normal maintenance is required to keep the manufacturer warranty valid should you experience a component failure. Your air conditioning system(s) should be serviced at a minimum of once per year.
- Our preventative maintenance service includes the following:
- Check filter - replace with high quality pleated or clean washable if needed
- Check refrigerant and record pressures (Refrigerant is not included if needed)
- Check condition of drain pan
- Clear lines (vacuum or blow out) for proper drainage if needed
- Add Flow Plus algae tablets to prevent build up in drain pan
- Lubricate motors that are serviceable
- Check evaporator and condenser temperature differential
- Check and record system amperage
- Check thermostat, clean and calibrate if required
- Replace thermostat batteries, if needed
- Check humidistat if applicable
- Check and adjust electrical connections if required
- Check duct condition and balance air flow if required
- Visually leak check system
Note: Preventative maintenance service does not imply warranty of any kind; however, this service will prolong equipment life and give you the lowest possible power bills with your present equipment. This agreement covers service labor. You will be advised of our recommendations if any further service is required. Those repairs will be billed under separate cover (provided you have given your approval).
AC Service & Repair
We service any brand of air conditioning equipment and can sell most major brands. Condee is an independent Trane Comfort Specialist dealer; this standing is only given to the highest ranking dealers that are committed to the best in every aspect of their business, from installation and service, to customer satisfaction and employee training. We encourage everyone to participate in our preventative maintenance service at least once a year.
AC System Replacement
When it is time to replace your air conditioning system Condee is Marco Islands and Naples preferred choice for your system needs.
Whether it be Carrier, Lennox, Trane or Daikin here at Condee we do not exclusivly sell just one brand; many of our local competitors are biases to sell you a brand that might not be the best fit for you application. Condee is independently family owned and has no corporate ownership, we also feel that for the benefit of our customers we do not allow our staff to participate any supplier spiff and commission programs that most brands offer to promote sales.
Ultra Efficiency Units
In general, it's important to remember that the higher the efficiency rating, the greater the energy savings. When properly selected, higher efficiency matched systems offer improved comfort at reduced operating costs.
With efficiency rating of up to 25.00 SEER can save you hundreds of dollars each year*, compared to a standard air conditioner. Electricity usage in a home can cost hundreds of dollars a month in utility bills. In some cases, this can amount to an entire house payment. Most of this cost, up to 56% comes from your heating and cooling per the U.s. Dept of Energy.
Also these newer efficient units are Variable-capacity, inverter controlled operation works much like the cruise control system of high performance automobiles, automatically making adjustments as necessary. The cooling capacity automatically adjusts up or down, based upon cooling demand, to use only the precise amount of energy needed to maintain temperature within 0.5 degrees of your thermostat setpoint.
For an Energy Savings Calculator, click here!
Starting June 30, 2014 you can receive up to $1,700 in rebates with the purchase of a qualifying Lennox® Home Comfort System
|Up to $1,300 Rebate on qualifying Home Comfort Systems||$100 Rebate on iHarmony
|$300 Rebate on Solar Panels|
Upgrade to the exceptional comfort and efficiency of a new Lennox home comfort system today and leave your old system in the dust. You'll enjoy some serious savings right now, with up to $1,700 in rebates, and you'll save energy every month. All without sacrificing comfort. Offer expires August 22, 2014.
AC WiFi Control
Wi-Fi® thermostats lets you set your home's temperature and save energy from anywhere in the world, using a smartphone, tablet or laptop. Remote access, along with live weather forecast and automatic updates, offers a level of convenience that goes degrees beyond what's possible with a standard thermostat.
FEATURES VARY BY BRAND BUT MOST INCLUDE:
- Full-color touch screen with photo upload capability.
- Intuitive, on-screen prompts.
- Local weather 5-day forecast.
- Comes with silver, black and white faceplate options.
- Remote access via Internet as well as Apple and Android smartphone or tablet devices.
- Real-time energy use tracking.
- Intelligent, heating- and cooling-comfort staging capable.
- Auto changeover between heating and cooling.
- Monitors indoor air quality products.
- Vacation hold programming.
Indoor Air Quality
- You might be surprised by some of the information about the air you breathe inside your home.
- The EPA ranks indoor air pollution among the top five environmental risks to public health.
- EPA studies indicate that indoor levels of many pollutants may be 25 times, and occasionally more than 100 times, higher than outdoor levels. In general, indoor air is four to five times more polluted than outdoor air.
- More than 15 million Americans are estimated to have asthma, including one-in-13 school-age children In the last 30 years, the number of people with asthma has gone up by almost 60%.
- 87% of American homeowners are not aware that pollution may be worse inside their homes than outdoors.
- The World Health Organization estimates that approximately 30% of newly constructed and remodeled facilities have indoor air quality problems.
- Because they breathe faster than adults, children inhale 50% more air per pound of body weight than adults and are especially sensitive to air quality problems.
- Over 28 million Americans suffer from hay fever and other allergies.
- According to a study by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, indoor air contaminants are responsible for half of all illnesses.
- Tobacco smoke actually contains over 4,000 compounds, many of which are strong irritants.
- Many ordinary activities such as cooking, cleaning and redecorating can spread indoor pollutants.
- Most homes generate about 40 pounds of dust per year for every 1.500 square feet of space.
- About 40,000 dust mites, a common cause of household allergies, can be found in only one ounce of dust.
- Even a spotless home can allow indoor pollutants to flourish. Bathrooms, damp basements, and even carpets and furniture are often the prime causes.
Condee recognize that duct cleaning in the northern part of the country may be routine, yet in southwest Florida the weather tends to be much different and so are our duct systems. Our flexible/fiberglass duct systems installed in most of our homes are liable to be damaged with physical cleaning also this procedure is very time consuming and expensive; lastly per the EPA there is no evidence that a light amount of household dust or other particulate matter in air ducts poses any risk to your health.
Condee recommends preventive care, with frequent filter changes and correct system design, your duct systems should never need to be cleaned. When there is fear of mold and it is applicable we use of biocide treatment; we are currently using BBJ Maintain C-1 (EPA Reg. No. 67212-2).
- BBJ Maintain C-1 for HVAC Systems and Air Ducts controls and inhibits the growth of microorganisms – such as gram positive and gram negative bacteria, and mold – that form a biofilm on cooling coils and other working parts of HVAC/R systems and Air Ducts.
- A biofilm on HVAC/R coils causes increased operating costs as it interferes with the heat transfer process. Treatment of the coils with BBJ Maintain C-1, with its exclusive rust and corrosion inhibiting action, can make systems run more efficiently and last longer.
- Fur-thermore, HVAC systems spread these harmful contaminants – which may cause odors, damage surfaces and secrete toxic byproducts – to living and working areas. BBJ Maintain C-1 controls contaminants that often cause poor Indoor Air Quality (“IAQ”) and "sick building syndrome" at the source – the HVAC system.
- It also prevents damage caused by plugged drains by eliminating slime deposits. And it makes system cleaning easier and faster.
Mold contamination is a proven serious health risk and immediate removal is very important. After a mold inspection has been conducted, and it is found that the area is infected with a high mold count level, the area may need a remediation process.
In some cases the contaminated area can be cleaned by using commercial grade Air Scrubbers, High Output Ozone generators and HEPA vacuums without destructive applications.
Effective and safe Mold Remediation involves many protective measures:
- Sources of moisture MUST be eliminated to prevent future mold growth.
- The mold MUST be contained in the area it is in and not allowed to airborne and spread.
- The dead mold and spores MUST be removed from infected areas.
- Infected areas MUST be treated to protect against future mold colonization.
- Effected area MUST be sealed off by covering floor and door openings to prevent spreading.
In some cases removing and sanding growth area on drywall, plywood, insulation, framing, etc is executed under negative air pressure through HEPA filtration. Proper bagging and disposal of waste is important.
Mold Assessment and Reconstruction services are also available by CONDEE. Damaged material is removed and the exposed treated areas are dried. New materials can be installed, restoring the area to its original, purified state.
It can be very dengerous if you dont get immediate repair services for AC and Heating in extream weather conditions. This is why we offer 24 hour emergency heating and cooling repair services – seven days a week! If you've encountered an unexpected emergency with your heating and cooling equipment, don't wait until it's too late, call Condee Cooling and Electric at 239-394-5121
We provide any and all emergency service repair to our residential Clients:
- We personally answer all 24/7 request calls- not an answering service
- We start residential heating and air cooling emergency repair at lightning speed
- We provide emergency service for Marco Island, Naples and the surrounding Southwest Florida